Beginners Start Here
Chorley Athletic and Triathlon Club is a grass-roots club that exists to encourage men, women and children of all ages and abilities to keep-fit and pursue a healthier lifestyle. Whether you just want to get a little fitter, or have the ability to compete on the regional, national and international levels, this club is for you. Over 400 members can't be wrong!
At Chorley Athletic and Triathlon, we are proud of our friendly club.
Advantages of Club Membership
There are many advantages to being a member of an athletic club, and these include...
- running with club members encourages you to train better and more often
- free advise from expert coaches
- low cost or free training
- entry to 6 cross country races, 6 interclub road races and about 10 track and field events free of charge
- lower cost or free entry to races
- travel with club mates and reduce travel costs
- discount on sports clothing and equipment from selected vendors
- run and socialise with like minded people
- have a laugh and reduce stress training with friends after a busy day
- it's fun!
What should I do next?
1. Simply come along to one of our training sessions and try it. If you like us, then join us.
2. Add this web site to your favourites and or follow us on Twitter so you know what's going on
... and have a great time.
For more information about membership click here.
Why not try one or more of our training sessions. There is a wide variety of abilities and ages that go to most of our sessions, so you will fit in no problem. Many of the training sessions are free, and run by coaches on a voluntary basis. If a charge is payable, this is to offset some of the costs of hiring the venue e.g. sports hall or track.
--- End of Page ---